Several different interface options, including IrDA, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (Mt3-II and MtP models only) wireless connectivity, are offered for the Printek Mobile Printers.
- RS232C RJ-11 type (6-pin) interface is standard (IrDA is also standard on Mt Series).
- 2.4k, 9.6k, 19.2k, 38.4k baud rate (on the MtP Series - up to 115.2K)
- 9600 connect and Standard IrDA transfer speed.
- Up to 38.4k Fast IrDA transfer speed, depending on computer capability
- CTS/RTS and/or XON/XOFF handshaking
- Wi-Fi wireless connectivity (for Mt3-II and MtP models only)
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity is an option on all mobile printer models.
Ease of integration into application software is a key feature of the Printek Mobile printers. An excellent selection of utility software is available.
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, and XP printer drivers.
- .NET Support.
- Windows CE/Pocket PC print utility and SDK from FieldSoftware and Bachmann Software
- Palm O/S print utility and SDK from Bachmann or Stevens Creek Software
- Demos & code samples for eVB, eVC++, C#, and Java application software.